Airbnb support - no support

Si6
Level 4
Canada

Airbnb support - no support

Lately all my support cases go unanswered or get closed by Airbnb without resolution. More and more I find that the way hosts are being treated is worse and worse with time. It seems the longer you are a Superhost (over 5 years for me) the less support you get and the less they have your back. 

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry to hear you are having so many problems with Airbnb/your guests that you have had to open multiple cases.  @Si6 

I've been hosting over 5 years as a SH and had an issue with a guest a couple of weeks back and they answered the phone after five minutes so I am not sure you being a long standing SH means worse service.

It sounds like in common with many other hosts who have reported problems here that you are caught up in a combination of Covid meaning they are inundated with calls at the same time as they have made cut backs in staffing.

What issues are you encountering - perhaps someone on this community can help?

I am canceling my listing with Airbnb. They will make you jump through hoops for guests damage.  I will also advocate against Airbnb to get them out of our community here in Lake Tahoe. There is absolutely no support for hosts.  I accepted a group of 8 that were barely of age to rent. ( maybe 18 ? ) They absolutely destroyed my house.  Airbnb wants the original purchase receipt of the hot tub that I purchased over 15 years ago ??? Bye bye Airbnb.