Airbnb won't pay me for hosting - they cancelled the dispute

Petronela3
Level 1
Košice, Slovakia

Airbnb won't pay me for hosting - they cancelled the dispute

Hey guys,
I am looking for an advice. I changed my bank about a month ago and the old bank account of mine was cancelled 26.5.2021. However I forgot to change the payment methods on Airbnb.  As soon as I realised (9.6. they sent money to my cancelled account) I received an email saying: Payment unsuccessful - error AC04. Change payment methods.

AC04 stands for account closed. I opened a dispute and they told me to contact my bank.. However in the bank they told me that once account is closed, they have no reason to keep the money and they send it back to sender (Airbnb). After receiving a phone call by an airbnb operator, they closed the dispute and I can't reach them at all. I even opened a new dispute/sent new request.. Is there anything I can do ? I'd like to get my money as bank doesn't have it and Airbnb also claims that they don't have it.. But i have emails as a proof they payment was not sucessful.

I received other payments from hosting since I changed the payment methods, but there is still this one I miss..

Thank you for advices.

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Petronela3 In the past @Nick has very kindly chased payment issues as I guess Airbnb do not want to get a reputation for none payment. Do you have a customer support ticket number?

I haven't received 3 payments from Airbnb.  They owe me over €2000 . I have made nearly 10 phone calls sent emails and have been told ever time that they would get someone to call me . Its almost 2 weeks now and still waiting.  I'm very concerned at this point.  And I dont know what to do. I cant talk to anyone. All I get is sorry for your trouble mam. My supervisor will call you back. NO ONE has celled me. I have guests arriving this week and guest that have just left. 

HELP

Sonia

Hi Sonia

Did you ever get the payment??