Alex hosting in Cape Town, South Africa

Alexandra3
Level 1
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Alex hosting in Cape Town, South Africa

Hi fellow Airbnb hosts. I have listed my home for exclusive use to guests, ie: I will move out of my apartment when I have guests. However, I also want to offer part of my home to potential guests, so one or 2 bedrooms, not the entire house, so I can also stay at home. How on earth do I add this info to my listing, or must I create a completely different listing?

HELP

Thanks

Alexandra...

2 Replies 2

@Alexandra3 Yes you need to create a new listing. New title and different main photo. One will be for the entire home and the other for the private bedroom.  Be carefull to co-ordinate your calendar and be very clear who will be sharing the spaces, ie common areas and bathrooms. You must also have some robust house rules in place to protect yourself, all of your guests and any neighbours from bothersome noise or bad behaviour.

E.g *  no smoking, no drugs, no parties, no children (under x years), no pets allowed. 
* Children are under the responsibility of their parents at all times.
* For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any others to our home at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests may enter the premises.
* No outdoor shoes in the bedrooms please.
* If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.

*Please ensure all door and windows are locked and the AC is switched off when leaving the house.

Alexandra3
Level 1
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Hello there, thank you SO much for your advice, I will take all of it !!! You have been very helpful.

Regards

Alex