All future reservations are gone...

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

All future reservations are gone...

"You canceled this reservation, and the guest has been refunded. These dates have been blocked to help avoid future cancellations."

I did not cancel them.

What is going on here?

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

4 Replies 4
Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

"We have the same problem . 2 hours ago. Airbnb said it is glitch . Guests called them and they said to him as well it is a glitch. Bnb rep also told me that it is worldwide and they are having problems with hosts and guests profiles removed as well and mass cancellations because of system problems."

Meu Perfil.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

I just read on another hosting forum of this happening to another host, except their listing got totally delisted with all the reservations cancelled. They spoke to Airbnb and it was apparently some system glitch and Airbnb corrected it, but now the host has to deal with all the confused guests who had sent him messages when he couldn't access his account asking him why he cancelled their reservations.

@Ricardo85

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Sarah977 

DM from Twitter: "Hi Ricardo, thank you for reaching out and alerting us of this. We'd like to take a closer look into this to further assist. Please share with us the email address associated with your Airbnb account so that we may follow up accordingly. We'll await your response."

Meu Perfil.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

For anyone finding this discussion with a similar issue, please take a look at this update I've shared elsewhere in the Community Center. I hope you get this sorted very soon. 

Thank you,

Lizzie

----Updated Nov 13th----

To view the latest update, take a look here

Thank you,

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.