All listings deactivated in Palm Beach County

Christopher961
Level 3
Delray Beach, FL

All listings deactivated in Palm Beach County

I am in Palm Beach a County and all of my listings have been deactivated. I received and email stating that each of my properties is only allowed to be rented for 180 days or more, and went invisible. I'm a licensed VR company that handles 10 properties, which are all compliant. I even contacted the municipality to ensure we were up to date, and we are. This is a system error and Airbnb is not taking any responsibility. My Homeaway account is working perfectly. The problem with Airbnb is you cannot get someone on the phone that understand how to help. I get someone in another country that just apologies over and over. Is Airbnb going to supplement our bookings? Imagine if Amazon, EBay or any other platform just accidentally booted sellers without reason or warning, it's a disaster. 

5 Replies 5
Katy315
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

Have you received an update from AirBNB?  I’m on day 8 of this mess. 
They admit they have a problem with no clue  on how to repair it. Sounds really fishy to me. 

Nope, they won't even contact me back. I'm not sure what's going on. All of my registration has been proper for years. 

Kemia0
Level 2
Lake Park, FL

I am in PB county too. A “case manager” was supposed to call me back 3 days ago. Does anyone know how I can reach SOMEONE to help me? This is very frustrating. Someone deactivated my listings. I mistakenly activated them for min 180 days but they have always been short term. System won’t let me return 2 short term. Listing shows compliance w regulations. I’ve been trying 2 get a manager to call me back 4 the last 2days.

Thank you Susan. I’m just happy someone feels my pain. I’m switching over to read it now.