Alteration submission

Leticia-and-Jeffry0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Alteration submission

This matter is *URGENT* as there are 2 people waiting to make reservations!!

My guest who arrived today would like to stay until the 6 of July; he only reserved until the 29 of June.

It seems I am not able to alter and submit the reservation for the new date - airbnb says the dates are not available. I would assume it's saying the dates are not available since there are two other people who have submitted requests for the same time period - however I would like to keep my current guest.

How can I alter alter and submit his (***) current reservation so that he is staying until the 6 July? I offer discounts for guests who stay longer than 1 week (I think 10%) so I would like that applied - just a normal 'submit alteration request' so that he pays the listed price as if he had booked from June 25 - July 6 instead of June 25 - July 6.

Please & Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Leticia-and-Jeffry0  You should Decline the other Reservation Requests and unclick the box that says to block those dates.  That should free up the dates for your current guest who wants to extend his stay.  If you have already accepted the Reservation Request(s) then your stuck unless you cancel them.  You would pay a hefty price for cancelling a confirmed reservation which might not be worthwhile. 

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/990/how-do-host-cancellation-penalties-work