Am I being ghosted

Louis1783
Level 3
Miami, FL

Am I being ghosted

Not sure what’s going on; but for over a month now it seems like Airbnb is ghosting me from getting new guests. All my reviews are excellent, and I lowered my prices. I also took last month to renovated and redesign some of my homes.  When a friend does search using the parameters set that would find my places, they don’t appear right away. Should I just start using another rental app or is there anything I can do here ?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Louis1783 

Your 3 listings are all in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=304216559&map_toggle=true

You can check amount of views in your statistics pages.

Sometimes "custom promotions" (feature in the calender) will do a better job then manually lower prices.

Ryan2450
Level 1
Overland Park, KS

I am having this issue as well. I have 1900 30 day views, have used promo, and lowered prices. 

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Louis1783 To add to what Emiel offered, if you had your calendar blocked due to the renovations you mention, I think it can take a bit of time to get momentum in search placement once you open your calendar again. You have a recent stay so that’s good, and shows you’re being found in search.. Note this is just my personal impression and I don’t claim to be an expert on such matters. I had to close my calendar for a time this spring and that was my experience.