Am I the only person who thinks a two night discount would be great??

Marisa303
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Am I the only person who thinks a two night discount would be great??

As I head into the quiet season for my Airbnb listing I’m finding myself again frustrated that I can’t apply a discount to stays of longer than one night.  

My pricing is probably at the upper level for a property of my kind in my area but the money I receive only just covers costs.  Those costs however drop considerably if the person stays a second night as I’m still only paying the same in cleaning and laundry fees.

I feel like my price would show as much more competitive and would lead to more bookings over winter if I was able to apply a discount to stays of longer than one night and I’m sure I’m not the only person in this boat?  

2 Replies 2
Mika8
Level 10
Zürich, Switzerland

@Marisa303 .. you have 184 reviews and have not figured out yet that you could charge a cleaing fee and lower the price for the night??

It's just simple as that. 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Marisa303 

Go to your account settings and click on "settings" then switch on "professional hosting tools" I think it still works for one listing, it definitely use to.

Now you should have rule sets in the multicalender where you can add a 2night discount as below

Untitled3.png