Any tips for the most efficient way to get hairs and fuzzies off sheets/towels when cleaning?

Natalie725
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Any tips for the most efficient way to get hairs and fuzzies off sheets/towels when cleaning?

This has got to be my biggest pet peeve. I spend forever trying to wipe off hairs and fuzzies when cleaning.. Only to check the same spot and another hair has taken its place! Any tips on the quickest way to get through this cleaning process? Any suggestions for a very large lint remover or something like this? All suggestions welcome!

2 Replies 2
Kit45
Level 10
Calgary, Canada

Hi @Natalie725 ,

Don't get frustrated. Have a terminator mentality! 

For me, I put on a hairnet first to prevent my own hair getting into the tub, mattress, etc.   Then I use a powerful cordless vacuum to vacuum the floor and carpet.  After that, I use the handheld part with dusting brush and quickly vacuum the areas that I can see dust and hair.  If that is not good enough, I will use a swiffer duster to quickly dust the areas again.  Then I will take a 15 min break.  🙂

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

A quick rub down with some cheap facewipes from Dealz - or in an emergency, an ever-so-slightly damp J-cloth - picks up every last little speck for me, @Natalie725 . Much simpler and easier than faffing about with those lint rollers.