App glitch on iPhone, iPad and Mac in general

Andreas297
Level 2
Cape Town, ZA

App glitch on iPhone, iPad and Mac in general

From yesterday the App is not showing any of my co-hosting calendars anymore, I cannot contact  guests, some messages don't even come through. This is on the iPhone11. Then on the iPad, at least it shows checkins and out but rest is offline. On the desktop version, same problem, cannot contact any guests I co-host. Spoke to Airbnb and they mentioned there is a big technical issue. Any advise when it will be resolved and how to deal with this?

7 Replies 7
João563
Level 1
Madrid, ES

I am having the same issue, cannot see details of bookings nor see the calendar...also using iphone 11

+1 here. The calendar used to display all of the detail reservations and everything sucks now.

Having the same issue I am using iPhone XS but I also have a note 9 and it's pretty much the same. Says "thread not available" anytime I try to message a guest.

Alece0
Level 4
Nashville, TN

I am experiencing the same issue across multiple accounts I co-host for... suddenly can't see/access inbox messages (on both mobile app and browser).

Anna-Marie17
Level 1
Cape Town, ZA

Hi guys! Mine is still pretty much the same, I get a message that someone wants to book but as soon as I click on it, access denied. On the desktop version it's a hit and miss, some work some not. Does anyone know if anything will be done about it, seems I am not alone!

Christine2456
Level 1
Upper Jay, NY

I’ve been having this problem since November 6th! I’ve talked to them multiple times and they just keeping saying ‘they know about the issue and they’re working on it’. So they’ve apparently been working on it for 2 months now... and still no advice as to when they expect it to be fixed.

John-and-Tim0
Level 4
Palm Springs, CA

We are experiencing issues as well, especially with the app.  The last error message was "Error: You're type too often. Try again later.".  It doesn't accept or sent messages which is inconvenient.  I just hope we don't get penalized if we can respond to a guest's inquiry.