Apple Wallet/Passport provides incomplete house rules

Apple Wallet/Passport provides incomplete house rules

Hi - I just learned from a guest that the house rules aren't completely copied over when the reservation is saved as an Apple Wallet item, specifically those related to the checkbox settings in house rules.

This is an accurate screenshot of the listing online. It seems that the settings that aren't free text for house rules are left out. 

house rules - web.png

This is the screenshot of the listing that was downloaded to my guest's iPhone wallet, via the passport feature. You can see that the top section is totally left out:

IMG_6889.PNG

Can someone from Airbnb chime in on when this would be fixed? I'm going to just copy and paste the missing information into my free-text house rules (and be redundant about things), but this did lead to an awkward situation with a guest who assumed that it was okay to smoke on the property after downloading the passport/wallet card that airbnb provided to them after they booked.

2 Replies 2
Heather32
Level 6
Hawaii, United States

I've had this happen a few times as well. It makes me look like I'm not providing the guest with needed info, and is frustrating. Until they find a fix, I have been texting a copy of the rules to the few guests I've had with this issue.

I've had a support ticket open for a while but I guess blatant contradictions in the house rules due to a bug on airbnb's side is not important enough to fix.