Are you looking for a Co-host?

Carley13
Level 2
Ripon, CA

Are you looking for a Co-host?

Hello Airbnb Hosts.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Carley Ravicchio.

After much consideration I have decided to reach out to the Airbnb community in search for host that would benefit from my specific attributes.

I believe one of the most important things in searching for a Host or Co-host is in finding a truly wonderful match!

My aim in this post is to provide you with enough information about myself so you know if your time will be spent well in taking a closer look at me.

What I am looking for is something stable possibly long-term.  I am looking for a live-in position since my strengths are in the areas of hospitality, caregiving and interior design. I am detail oriented, creative, very clean and organized. It is my purpose in life to make a good difference to others.

I am not limited to any specific area however I would like to stay in the United States.

Until we have an opportunity to discuss what you are looking for in a co-host I will simply say that I am very capable as well as inspired to manage every aspect of your Airbnb. 

I invite you to view my simple but genuine Facebook page as well as viewing my profile on Airbnb.  I have been a guest many times and I believe you will find my reviews to be very pleasing.

It is my heart to create a safe and comfortable atmosphere that would create a warm memory in the hearts of those that would come to visit.

I believe I could be a true asset to you and the success of your Airbnb.

Thank you all for taking the time to get acquainted with me.

Sincerely,

Carley Ravicchio

0 Replies 0