Assistance needed

Dwayne67
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

Assistance needed

I’m a super host and I’ve been trying to get help from the resolution centre on a claim. Each time I submit my request I get a message back saying airb&b will submit this to the correct department and they will be in contact with me. Once they tell me this they close the inbox message off and no one gets back to me. It’s been going on for more than 2 months now and I have over 8 messages where this has happened.

can anyone help me please @Airbnb  

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Dwayne67, I'm sorry to hear this. I will pass this on to the team so that they can look into this for you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Quincy,

We would love to have a response out here in the community from Airbnb.  Users have serious issues that don't get addressed.  Cases such as mine and @Dwayne67  are simply ignored.  To the point where community discussions on sensitive topics are silenced displaying Airbnb's  inclination and prejudice to unilaterally to keep hosts and guests from having a voice. Bringing awareness to issues on the platform allows us to mobilize and put Airbnb on notice.  Airbnb continues to silence these important issues, This is our only platform when dealing with an unresponsive Airbnb corporate structure. @Dwayne67  you are not alone.

Yep and I still have had no contact 😩

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Flavia343 All perspectives and experiences are welcome on the Community Center. In order to protect all members on the forum, and ensure discussions remain constructive, we do sometimes however have to take action if posts do not adhere to our Community Center guidelines. I'd encourage you to message myself or anyone else in my team if you would like to discuss this further. 

The team of Community managers here is not part of Customer Support, so we aren't able to help with specific cases. What we do and have done for you though is escalate the issue you've raised internally, so someone from the right team can follow-up with you. 🙂

@Dwayne67 We'll nudge the team for you again, hopefully it gets resolved shortly!

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines