Attention Hosts : Violent guest still on run

Quentin163
Level 8
Paris, France

Attention Hosts : Violent guest still on run

What do you recover? When bad first impression with your guest.

What do you do? When your guest shouting and aggression to you.

What do you do? When you feel uncomfortable and unsafe with your guest.

Last week in local news, Airbnb guest slasher host face and violently hit the host in Paris street.

It's terrifying! I felt adjustive and uncertainty or lack of conviction base on guest photo and profile.

I'm extremely fear to make cancelation and refuse potential guest, as they know where I am.

Dale forward me the guest photo and profile, I'm happy to pass on, especially to hosts in Paris and Ile de France region.

These person is still on run from local authority.

After the event happen, he stays in another Airbnb home. His profile still active and with positive review 🙄

Airbnb Host  Guaranteed provides protection for up to $1,000,000 to a host for damages to covered property in the rare event of guest damages above the ... , but not host physical safety.

I hope Airbnb take these report seriously and investigating these user account.

Safety hosting and God bless 😇

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Quentin163 

I do not understand why Airbnb does not take down an account of a violent and abusing person.

It seems all humans at Airbnb has left the Airbnb-spaceship, and only the systems (booking, paying, payouts, reviews) are working until the spaceship is intercepted or disappears into a black hole.....