Automated email requesting review hasn't been sent, how to request review?

Hana31
Level 1
Janské Lázně, Czech Republic

Automated email requesting review hasn't been sent, how to request review?

How do I request review?

My guest checked out 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received an email where can  I review my guest. And my guest was not able to write me review either.

What to do?

Thank you

Hana 

9 Replies 9
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Hana31

Usually, you can find the link also in your dashboard, but you would have to complete within the 14 days window.  After that it is not possible to leave a review.

Hana31
Level 1
Janské Lázně, Czech Republic

Thank you for your reply. He checked out ony on 24th. So less than 14days ago. But i dont have any link on my dashboard

Any other ideas how to write and request review?

Thank you

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Hana31

Sounds like there is a system bug. You would need to contact airbnb for assistance.

I can not find where to come in contact with airbnb? Do You have any mailadr that I can use? Thansk for the responds.

@Per-Morten0

You will find it through the help section or through the help in the discuss tab above. I use twitter direct message. Make sure you give them the reservation numbers in your query.

But you must also understand that many guests choose not to leave a review and we cannot force them.

Per-Morten0
Level 1
Geilo, Norway

Hello.

I have the same problem. The last month I have only received 1 review? But all the guests has pr mail said positiv thing about my apartment. I have also ask the guests twice to make an review. Somthing wrong in the airbnb system?

It is for us all very important that the guest write an review.

I agree there is a problem 'in the system', prompts for reviews are not popping up.

Indeed I now find it very hard to find reviews.

I suggest that a 'review' tab appears beside the guest following a compleeted booking and when you click on it, it should show -

Reviews by you (host) - you have 10 days left to leave a review

Reviews by guest - John has 10 days left to write his review

Reviews are central (key) to the Airbnb product!

I have been a host since 2011

Denise303
Level 1
Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi Im in Christchurch NZ and the last 3 guests we've had here the Airbnb system also hasn't been sending us a review opportunity on the "Dashboard" page. I've written to BnB but they wont return a mail or correct an obvious fault.  Whats wrong?

Reviews are central to Airbnb. We need to review our guests as much as they need to review us hosts!

Michael1010
Level 2
Highland Heights, OH

This just happened to me as well... and I also did not get an email requesting that I review the guest.