Availability error: "We’re still setting up your calendar. Check back in a few hours."

Ye13
Level 1
San Jose, CA

Availability error: "We’re still setting up your calendar. Check back in a few hours."

I have guest want to book my list for few days. The dates they want to book shows available on the page. Once they select the dates and click check availability, it complains "Those dates are not available".

And from my side, I see error "We’re still setting up your calendar. Check back in a few hours."

This is urgent. Please help!

18 Replies 18

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Is there any solution?

Did anyone find any resolution to this I am seeing this error now?  Thank you 

I'm having the same issue. Any answers? Thanks.

Vanessa1115
Level 1
San Diego, CA

I am new to AirBNB and just posted my site. I am getting the same message, and was hoping it was just because I recently created it.

@Vanessa1115 - Hi there! Did it clear up for you after a few hours?

Thank you!

J

Lee-and-Mateja0
Level 2
Broadbeach, Australia

Hi, I'm new to Airbnb as well and I'm receiving the same msg. Has anyone got any answers? Cheers

Same!

Same

same.. But I cannot even find it in the search results using other accounts!

Steven943
Level 2
Cocoa Beach, FL

I was having the issue and it turned out to be a limit on how far out a guest could book.  The time exceeded the limits I had set.  This gave the earlier indicated messages for the owner as well as the guest.

Hi I also have this issue - anyone managed to fix ?

David6856
Level 2
North Carolina, United States

Also having this issue - any resolution, or did it just solve itself?

David6856
Level 2
North Carolina, United States

I wanted to let everybody know that this error solved itself after 8 hours.  Just an airbnb platform quirk for new hosts.  If this happens to you, just take a deep breath and wait!  

@David6856  Thank you so much! We have the same issue and we went live about 2 hours ago.