Availability settings not being applied.

Colin220
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Availability settings not being applied.

I have the following availability settings:

Availability window
3 months in advance

But I received a listing cancellation warning because I declined requests outside this window. Why am I getting the requests and also the cancellation warning when I've set the 3 month availability?
4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Colin220 

Your calender shows you have also availibility from dec 2021 until march 2022.

There also some dates in that time period not available (booked ?).

So probably you made them available manually or your availabilty window is set other then 3 monts.

Colin220
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

For sure the availability window is set to 3 months and the calendar shows ALL dates available from now up until the end of the Calendar in 2024. The availability window has no effect. I tried changing it to 6 months and also back again to 3 months with no visible change of availability on the calendar. 

I had blocked off manually some dates in Dec/Jan because I was getting a lot of requests for that time period that I had to decline. I've undone that but the question is still how do I make only dates in the next 3 months available on the calendar? What is the point of that setting otherwise if I have to make the change manually?

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Colin220 As Emiel said. You may want to click into your calendar to see what it looks like from there.

Colin220
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

So the availability settings just don't work then. If so why have them? It's causing a huge problem.