Availability?

Answered!
Christine268
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Availability?

I have a confirmed reservation, but for the same period another inquiry and  I have a space, how to confirm that reservation because it says that there is no availability on that dates?

1 Best Answer
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Christine268 it sounds as though you have 2 separate spaces. If so then you need to have 2 separate listings.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Christine268 it sounds as though you have 2 separate spaces. If so then you need to have 2 separate listings.

Ali47
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Dear everyone 

We have a problem with availibilty of our listing, in fact our place seems to be available but somthing wrong it can not be found!! what do you recommned me? how can I resolve the problem? I would appreciate for your answer in advance. 

Lee111
Level 1
Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom

Hi All

I have been on AIR B&B site and put in dates 1st to 30th June as if I where wanting to book an apartment to see if my apartment comes up as available and the price for the month. My apartment is available for those dates but is not showing up as available ????? so I may be loosing booking . Can anyone tell me why this is happenning ? How do we contact AirB&B ?

Regards Lee

Liam27
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi, 

I am having the same problem, did you ever get it sorted? 

Cheers, 

Liam