BEST CHANNEL MANAGER FOR SINGLE STR VACATION PROPERTY: LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS

Teresa1512
Level 2
Nashville, TN

BEST CHANNEL MANAGER FOR SINGLE STR VACATION PROPERTY: LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS

Hello Community, 

We have 1 vacation rental property and are looking for a super easy, user-friendly channel manager/property management. Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Teresa1512 what are you hoping to achieve from the channel manager?

Stephen1181
Level 1
Chinley, United Kingdom

FreeToBook is brilliant. Fantastic service with real people answering queries via the help system or by phone. A small UK business where you get to know the people running it. The channel manager is brilliant. You set up the pricing and discounts you want on FreeToBook - very easy to do, and they setup these discounts on all your channels for you. A single place to maintain prices - a dream. And the costs must be the lowest in the industry at £1 per booking!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How do you find the syncing function @Stephen1181 and which platforms are you listing on?

Your listing appears to be new on Airbnb so I wondered how long you have been using them?

Stephen1181
Level 1
Chinley, United Kingdom

@Helen3 I've been using FtB on my website for years, but only recently as my channel manager. I'm with AirBnB and Booking.com. Syncing is automatic and instant.