Bad experience with a guest

Mohamed3
Level 2
Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Bad experience with a guest

This is my first time to use Airbnb,  I got my "first" guest ! 

And I think " not to use Airbnb" again!  If their guests are Like that?

Is there anyone to talk to from  Airbnb ?  To  tell them about that "kind of guest" ? ?

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Mohamed3, so sorry! Can you tell us what happened? That will help us give you advice.  

Mohamed3
Level 2
Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Hi Clare, thank you for your reply, I'm willing to tell you what happened, but can you please explain to me first;  what does it mean "that Level 10" written under your name? And how is that compare to "other levels" ?  Are you a person in-charge in Airbnb? Or you're just a nice person, one of the people who uses Airbnb?

@Mohamed3 Airbnb likes rankings, stars, levels, etc.  I am just a regular host with no employment connection with Airbnb.  Level 10 only means that I have frequently responded to questions in the Community Center.  To the extent I can, I like to help  other hosts with their questions and concerns.  If your experience with your guest is sensitive, do not post it here as it is public for all Airbnb users to see.  You can contact Airbnb and have a private conversation on how to proceed.   Good luck!

Mohamed3
Level 2
Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Thank you Clare,  but how can i contact Airbnb directly?

I looked at Airbnb page, and the "drop-down lists" they have on their page, doesn't include an "issue" that I need to select !

To get a phone number to call, go to Your Reservations and click on Print Itinerary for any previous guest. Scroll down towards the bottom of the itinerary and you will see some Contact Us phone numbers.  These numbers are for guests if they have a problem, but you can use it too. 

If you are on twitter, @airbnbhelp can also get you connected to an Airbnb customer service rep. 

Hope this helps!