Bank Charges-Greece

George245
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Bank Charges-Greece

Hi

My name is george I host a small appartment in Athens, for the first time after one year of hosting I noticed that I was charged with 3 Euro as bank transfer fees when I received payment for the last guest I had......does anyone know why? is this something new by Airbnb or the Greek bank?

thanks

5 Replies 5
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @George245 It is possibly your bank that charges you. Contact them to learn if they charge for overseas transsfers.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Pano0
Level 2
Athens, GR

It is a bank charge that's true. I get the same charge every time I transfer through swift. @George245

Alex1681
Level 2
Heraklion, Greece

@George245 you can open a PayPal account and when you want to withdraw funds you send it ones. Otherwise you can open payonner account or N26 

@Alex1681 do you know if there will be tax control wise any issue by using PayPal or anything else than bank? If aade.gr will have any issue with non-classic-bank accounts... ?

@Avraam0  Η ΑΑΔΕ έχει ήδη ξεκινήσει έλεγχο πρώτα σε ψηφιακούς λογαριασμούς και κάρτες όπως η N26,Payoneer κλπ και εχει ζητηθεί απο τους κατόχους τους να δικαιολογήσουν τα κατατιθέμενα ποσά.Απότι ξέρω έχουν επιβληθεί και πρόστιμα.