Beware - AirBnb's Calendar sync Broken for all listing

Jeff137
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Beware - AirBnb's Calendar sync Broken for all listing

A few people have pointed this out as they've tried to sync their calendars this past weekend with other services but I thought it might be a good idea to let people know that this is an issue happening across the board.  I've run all of my listing calendars through a validator and all of the calendars are throwing errors meaning that they may not be syncing new reservations and this could lead to double booking.  So beware until this is fixed.  

As others have pointed out you can validate your calendar at : https://icalendar.org/validator.html#results

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jeff137,

Thank you for letting us know about the difficulties you have been experiencing when trying to sync your Airbnb calendar with external calendars (VRBO & HomeAway). I reported this back to our Product Team and they have investigated this further. I am pleased to say the syncing difficulties you have been experiencing with these two external calendars have now been resolved. 

I am sure you will be very pleased to hear this and please do continue to update me on how this is working for you. 

Thanks again,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.