Blocking Dates.

Blocking Dates.

Very basic.  Need to block some dates.  Have range selected and highlighted but there is no "Block" to click on the right side of the screen, (per the current instructions) ONLY "Available" with a check or an x.  I SUPPOSE this will work, if "x" means it's blocked but I do much of this manipulation 1st thing in the morning or late at night and I would like to see a big, clear "BLOCKED".

Just me?

3 Replies 3
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Mary4736  Yes, you would choose X and that will block the chosen dates.

I just double-checked to see how it looks on my desktop calendar, and for some but not all dates there’s a new (and confusing) set-up!  After selecting the dates you want to block, you just see “Availability” and beneath that, “Open.”  To the right is the word “Edit.”  Clicking that will bring up a frame that allows you to choose either “open” or “blocked.”

I never like it when they add a step to the actions hosts need to take…

Wow!  I have the "Availability" but not the "Open" and certainly  not the "Edit".  (I have "Custom Settings") but it doesn't contain what I want.  

If you're confident that a bold X means that date shows as blocked,  that'll do.

cant block.jpg

I'm still pretty impressed with all the website does but this kind of inconsistency makes me glad this isn't 100% of my income.

Thank you Ann.

Yes, @Mary4736, the X takes care of it!