Blocking off Check-in dates

Blocking off Check-in dates

Is there any way to block-off dates just for check-in? I want guests to be able to stay on these dates, but not be able to check-in on these dates because I want to be there to greet them upon arrival.

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Mike-and-Jackie0 I'm not sure what it is that your are trying accomplish.  Can you give an example?  When a reservation is confirmed, the first day of their reservation is blocked on your calendar.  Don't you want them to arrive on that date?  I'm confused..  😞

For example: I would like to go out of town for the weekend (Saturday/ Sunday). I would like to block-off new arrivals for those two dates while still allowing someone to book those dates if they arrived on Thursday or Friday.

@Mike-and-Jackie0 Ah, I get it now.  There is a setting you can make in your Availability Settings (to the right of your calendar) where you can make a selection for arrivals.  It's under the Add a Requirement.  Select the box that says Guests Must Arrive on a Specific Day.  There you can select the days you want this to apply. 

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your reply. I tried that, but it seems to only allow selection of one day (ie. Guests must check-in on Mondays). I need the option to select (or deselect) multiple days.

@Mike-and-Jackie0 So are you asking for check in days to be, say, Monday - Thursday as opposed to Mondays only?  I don't think there is an option for that.