Booking setting

Alexandria9
Level 2
Bismarck, ND

Booking setting

I am going on vacation for a week and rather than blocking off that whole week, I would to be able to have a guest check in before I leave and check out when I get back.  Is there an option for me to request that week be an "all or nothing" type of booking?

2 Replies 2

@Alexandria9 that is a tough one.

I know some hosts who are very good at assigning custom calendar settings might be able to help.

(I am not that good at customer calendar settings.)

If you are not yet using Instant Book, maybe you can put a note at the top of your description letting people know that they can stay the week of XX, but that they need to check in before and check out after.

Then approve people if they meet the criteria?

Also, if you have the new "Rule Sets" you might be able to use them to accomplish what you want. Rule Sets allow you to set days the guest can stay, but not check in or check out.

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Alexandria9 Read this first of all: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/880/how-do-i-set-the-minimum-and-maximum-number-of-nights-a-gues...

Then go to Availability/Trip length and there set the period of time to which the setting will apply, the trip length (minimum stay) and the third setting is on which day a guest will be able to check in. At least these are my settings, and settings may differ among hosts depending on their location.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"