Bookings

Bookings

Hey every one hope you are all well. Could any one help us out, Is there a way to sync our room only calender with the complete home calender so we dont have people booking a room only and another group booking the complete home at the same time.This was the case the other day a room we have its own listing for and the house where the room is has its own listing as well for the complete house,a couple booked for the room but another group booked the complete house and I wasnt quick enough to block out the room so ended up with two bookings, had to cancel the couple for the room as the complete house went first. Thanks in advance.Cheers Paul

5 Replies 5
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

I've been looking around for this, but i m afraid there is not tool available yet to manage the updating. 

Thanks for your reply.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Before you accept one booking, block out the other one so that this can not happen.

You obviously do not want to have Instant Book on or pre approve.

Messy but can be done.

David

Hi there yes its tricky when Instant booking is on. I have deceided to turn off one and have one instant booking on. Cheers.

Kelly58
Level 4
Vass, NC

I have the same listing set up and only have Instant Book on for the whole house listing as I would certainly prefer that to be booked.  Since the individual room listings are not on Instant Book they could never get booked at a time I expect to have the whole thing booked.

Although now that I am thinking about it maybe I should reverse that.  If I Book both rooms individually I will make more money than just booking the whole house.  Although that is theoretical because it is more likely that the whole house would be booked for a longer stay than the individual rooms...so maybe I have it right for what I have in my market...