Brand New Host With Listing Suspended

Erin5737
Level 2
Ocean City, MD

Brand New Host With Listing Suspended

I started my listing around January 15. A week later, I am still working on it. I went to publish it, and it says my listing is suspended! I have emailed AirBNB and they said they would look into it.

My question is, why is this happening to someone who is trying to host who has had NO interactions with customers yet? There is literally NO reason to suspend my listing. All I've done is upload pictures and all the information - very detailed information.

I have been "verified" and sent the picture of my driver's license, as well as proof that I own the place I'm renting out. This has been nothing but a headache, and I haven't even started renting the place out yet. 

Please HELP. I am beyond frustrated. Thanks.

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Erin5737  There have been a few posts here lately where the same thing happened to other hosts. It seems that it is some kind of glitch. Try to stay calm and keep on Airbnb to fix it. I don't know that calling them 3 times a day is helpful, but let them know you are still waiting for it to be resolved every day or two so they don't put you on the back burner.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Could you have failed their security check in some way ? @Erin5737 

Andrea4731
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

Check your local regulations, you may need a tdt number & a local business tax number before you can proceed.