Breakfast

Id0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Breakfast

Grateful for help if you can on the two items below.

i) I want to offer breakfast for short stays (nightly to weekly) but not for monthly stays.

Naturally, if I check 'Breakfast' under Amenities, this would give the wrong message to guests interested in  long, monthly stays. Is there anywhere on the extranet that I can make this message clear?

ii) Is the House Rules section still the only place where I can specify COVID-19 precautions e.g. social distancing? 

Many thanks

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Id0  I would just put wording in the body of your listing description about both of those things. Put the Covid precautions in your House rules as well, the thing is that many guests just don't read that far. So mention it in both places.

There are many hosts who provide differently for long term stays than short term- they may just provide a starter amount of essentials like toilet paper, soap, etc, enough for a few days until the guest has a chance to go shopping, and expect long term guests to buy their own after that. 

So you can still check off breakfast in the amenities, but put in your listing description "Long term stays- Please Note: Breakfast is not provided for bookings over xx days" along with whatever else you might not want to provide for long term.

Id0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

MANY thanks for your suggestions. It's reassuring to know I can add bf under Amenities!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼