Bug - Availability Window: Sometimes It Works, Sometimes It Doesn't

Answered!
Rick3713
Level 2
Austin, TX

Bug - Availability Window: Sometimes It Works, Sometimes It Doesn't

I have 29 listings, all with the Availability Window set to 3 months. 24 of the listings are available for 90 days but 5 of them are available for an additional 30 days. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Calling support seems worthless. After answering text messages/emails, pushing buttons, and yelling at a computer that doesn't understand English well, I am connected with someone who knows less about the Airbnb platform than I do. 

They promise they will find a solution and call me back but never do. I presently have three open tickets regarding platform bugs. Does anyone know of a person or company that provides paid support for this platform? All of my issues surround calendars, availability and Linked Airbnb Calendars.

Thanks for your time,

Rick Culleton

Rick Culleton
1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Rick3713 

Seems to me an "easy bug" to report via Airbnb Feedback and also faulty situation can easily be reproduced by an Airbnb engineer.

BTW what happens if you do not link the calender for that listing, then change availibility window to "all dates unavailable" , log out/in on Airbnb and in the new session change it back to 3 months ?

best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Rick3713 

Seems to me an "easy bug" to report via Airbnb Feedback and also faulty situation can easily be reproduced by an Airbnb engineer.

BTW what happens if you do not link the calender for that listing, then change availibility window to "all dates unavailable" , log out/in on Airbnb and in the new session change it back to 3 months ?

best regards,

Emiel

Adam1519
Level 1
Amesbury, MA

We have this issue as well and it's unacceptable. We had our availability window set to 6 months when literally our very FIRST booking comes in for July 4th week (7 months out) at an insanely low price for the dates. We just listed this property and are NOT ready with pricing that far out. Our options are either to cancel (and likely be unable to attain "superhost" status for over a year) or just eat the cost (~$1000).

I am experiencing the same problem!  I set mine for three months and just received a booking 7 months out.  

Dave1245_0-1670985920840.png