Bug help needed with calendar!

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Bug help needed with calendar!

Can someone help?

I got a reservation yesterday for Oct 4-7 but it still shows as open on my calendar. It was instant book so it should have reverted to blocked. I can't manually block it either. I am worried it will be a double booking and ABB will refuse to cancel one. 

The calendar is SO WONKY for me lately. Any advice?

8 Replies 8
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

It shows as blocked when I look @Laura2592 . So many big bugs lately. I’ve noticed various internal calendar wonkiness too….

Thanks  @Colleen253 -- in my view the dates are still open. Lemme see if I can get a screen shot.

C3FE79A5-FA7D-4D27-A9E0-E4167D588B46.jpeg

Anne-Marie349
Level 2
Weymouth, United Kingdom

If you haven’t already and are using app through your phone; delete and then reinstall. I do this when the app is glitching and it always sorts it out 

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

I deleted the app and reinstalled.  I still see this...

Screenshot_20210812-114629_Airbnb.jpg

@Laura2592 It might just be an internal lag in your calendar updating. I can’t book the dates, so that’s good, at least.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Laura2592 

This glitch has been happening for a while. I experienced it a little over a week ago but my calendar seems fine now. The problem is that there is a long delay and information is not showing on the calendar when it should. When I would get a new reservation or cancelation it would take anywhere from 15 minutes - 2 hours for the calendar to update. But at the same time, all was fine when looking at the calendar on my listing page. 

@Laura2592  I guess if you wanted to be extra cautious, you could temporarily disable Instant Book until the calendar glitch is resolved.