CC usernames - missing numbers

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

CC usernames - missing numbers

Oh... just noticed all our tagging numbers have disappeared... another glitch, or they've abandoned them? 

@Helen3 @Miloud0 @Helen427 @Lizzie 

*[Moved to create new topic–title updated]

23 Replies 23
Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

I am happy to be without my number. 

Sadly reminds me of my time in Alcatraz...

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie @Susan17 
It's still the same, still the same...no numbers with our names at mid morning time here - lovely and sunny after all the on and off hailstones we had over the last 24 hours...Summer's on it's way and hope ABB CC Admin and others are on their way to Auckland, & New Zealand too!!

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan17 

In my county a farmer names his cattle by a name followed by a number.

The animal also gets a label attached (to the ears)

I suggest we do this in the community too ;>)

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Trust you to come up with that comment @Emiel1  -  Are you surprised @Susan17 ?

We use numbers & names here in New Zealand for cattle to, and some of us name the farmers animals for them...

I'm unsure if you have seen my contribution to Festival of Hosting - Using Nature to Nurture and de-stress your mind @Emiel1  - here's the link if you missed it ( it is observed you folk in the Netherlands didn't partake in it which is disappointing)- we named the lambs & the farmer laughed when I told him what they were.

I must go see this years Orphan lambs at Cornwall Park which have letters on them to ID & suss out what sex they are & name them to - If they are females I have funny feeling I know what they may have called them!

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Festival-Using-Nature-to-Nurture-and-de-stress-your-mind...

@Emiel1 @Helen427 

Coincidentally, I posted the (tongue-in-cheek!) pic below on another thread about the CC tagging numbers when they were first introduced... 😉

Screenshot_20190907-100643.png

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Susan17@Helen427@Emiel1@Paul154,

As you may have noticed the numbers are still missing! 

I wanted to keep you updated though, and  let you know that the product team are still looking into this and I will keep you posted. 

...perhaps they are hiding under your sofas?!? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi @Lizzie ,

I just locked underneath my sofa but there isn't the No. „42“ that I'm missing for my name.

What if someone has stolen all the numbers of all the CC-members? Would this be covered by the 1 Million USD host guarantee? There are 819,424 members right now, this could get real expensive for airbnb.

I suggest You have Your legal team take a look at this.

Protect Yourself, don't pay more than You have to under said guarantee.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

I took mine off when I went to have a shower (they take so long to dry) and I suspect my dog ate it or buried it in the yard.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Paul154 @Lizzie @Susan17 @Sarah977 @Ute42 @Emiel1 

Now how do we know if @Lizzie is referring to the numbers, or the Project Team under the sofa???

They seem to be Missing in Action in a few areas at the moment with Glitches...perhaps the witches britches have cast many a spell & become to big and they are now lost and struggling to walk, or fly in the sky.