CLEANING SERVICES

Jan0
Level 1
Elanora, Queensland, Australia

CLEANING SERVICES

How do I add a cleaning fee only when a guest stays 3 days, therefor stay for 3 days $50 or stays for 7 days $50, or if stays longer cleaning fee would be $50 per week or part thereof.  1  or 2 days no cleaning charge.

Jan - Gold Coast

2 Replies 2
Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

From my understanding airbnb allows you to only add one cleaning fee per booking.  However, you could, before accepting a booking adviese the person of the expectations and make them a "special offer" including all the cleanings they/you want in a bundled price.

You can also list how the cleaning prices work in your descriptions so potential guests can inform themselves.

Louise0
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

If you don't charge a cleaning fee for 1 and 2 day stays, guests may think it's because you don't actually clean and change the linen between guests.   A cleaning fee is supposed to cover the cost of doing a changeover - i.e. full clean and linen change.  It's a fixed cost per stay regardless of the tenure so why wouldn't you charge it every time you did a changeover?

It would be really good if Airbnb allowed us to enter in an additional cost per week to cover the weekly clean for long stay guests, but currently they don't.