COULD NOT LOAD CALENDAR on App as host.

Justin131
Level 10
Charleston, SC

COULD NOT LOAD CALENDAR on App as host.

It’s been over 6 months now. If I click the calendar on iPhone or IPad app it simply spins then I get the message “Could not load calendar - refresh”

I can’t check availability, change prices, etc. Just to get the basics out of the way...

1) yes, I’ve deleted the app & reinstalled

2) yes, I’m running the latest iOS

3) no, using the web version via Mobike does not solve the issue. I really need the app to work in my Airbnb app. 

ive reached out to Airbnb “service / help” but as usual. No help. No answers. They just say nothing useful & simply close the thread even though I’m a 7-year host on multiple listings. 

HELP!  

99E1AB62-A1CA-4E47-BCE3-278FBD841BE5.png

ED97AC6C-0D54-4488-A8FC-690D7B8C6EEB.png

3 Replies 3
Margo51
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

@Justin131 
Same problem. iPhone 12. iOS up-to-date. Deleted and reinstalled app. Wheels just spin until they stop. 

Carrie369
Level 2
Quindalup, Australia

Airbnb's website and app performance is dragging badly. 

I agree

Pages load at tectonic speeds whilst other aps/hotmail etc working fine.

Happens randomly. Especially bad when I am out and about. Maybe their signal too weak or too many ppl on AIRBNB?

As a host makes me look bad as I cant get through to guests or respond to new reservation requests.

Grace844
Level 1
Albury, Australia

I’m having problems with the app calendar and I just get the 3 dots on the screen, and nothing happens. I’m concerned guests are having the same problems seeing my availability. I can see that this has been resolved for some people by deleting the app and reinstalling it. When I go to do it though, it says I will lose all my data. Does that mean I lose all my property info, bookings etc? I would appreciate any help with this one. Thanks, Grace.