CSV export not working

Shlomo10
Level 2
Warsaw, Poland

CSV export not working

Continuing a conversation by Dana29 (which was mistakenly marked as Answered) - Export reservations to CSV does not work. More precisely, there are specific reservations that causes it to issue 500 internal server error. This is completely reproducible.

Please fix it. I'm struggling with filters to workaround the problematic reservations, but this is very time consuming.

-Shlomo

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Shlomo10 

Indeed still 500 server errors....

Did you find out which specific reservations cause the error (is there a patron discovered ?)

Previously i got the 500 error when downloading upcoming reservations, now that one works OK

Bbut now i get the error when downloading "completed reservations", so i looks the "faulty" ones are now in the "completed' section, causing the error.

Bug report:

Airbnb Feedback

best regards,

Emiel

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Shlomo10 and thanks for bringing this into our attention. I've contacted the Bugs team and they said 

the error may be caused by a large number of transactions and as a result, it will timeout. You can try to filter it month by month as well and see if it persists.

if it's for a particular month though, there's currently a known issue in downloading August reservations to CSV file that returns error 500 - PRODUCT-140962. 

If it's the second case, please contact CS so they can investigate further and ask for evidence.

Thanks,
Nick

Thanks for responding!

Unfortunately in these Corona days it's certainly not large number of transactions.

It's related to specific reservations, some of them done indeed in August.

If you are from AirBNB did you try to reproduce? If you try to filter my August reservations and export, I'm sure you'll encounter the same problem. It's completely reproducible.

>> please contact CS

I opened a bug in the link mentioned above (https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback) but still did not get a response.

-Shlomo

Alpesh0
Level 2
United Kingdom

same here, i am unable to download the reservations in csv format, have reported this several times over the last couple of months!

Rita554
Level 2
Boscastle, United Kingdom

@NickI too have the same problem. Downloading works fine for upcoming but when I try to download completed I get the dreaded 500 Error. I have tried filtering but to no avail.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rita554 sorry to hear this is still happening. I would suggest you contact CS as they would want to replicate it, ask for screenshots etc. 

You can find Airbnb's Help Center here

Thanks, 

Nick 

Rita554
Level 2
Boscastle, United Kingdom

Thanks Nick - I did report it (I suspect others did as well). It’s now working again.