Calendar Help: Need to block months; must I do it day at a time?

Carole124
Level 2
Miami, FL

Calendar Help: Need to block months; must I do it day at a time?

I want to block off months at a time for my listing (so I can go on vacation, do renovations, etc.).  Must I do this a day at a time, or is there a way -- there used to be -- to set dates in a calendar and do this in one fell swoop?

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Carole124 

You can click on the startdate and drag to the enddate to select a time period.

The feature to enter dates has been removed from the listing calender, but is still available in the multicalender.

Sue1957
Level 1
Kerry, Ireland

I'm having the same problem. Been hosting for 8 years and could always block multiple days, weeks or months in one go. No idea what's going on but am trying to get AirBnB to resolve it.

Robyn416
Level 1
United Kingdom

I am trying to change the nightly rate for certain months - I always used to be able to do this, with a start date and an end date. This facility seems to have disappeared?? Please can someone help me?!! I am having to do it a day at a time and it's taking forever 

Margaret84
Level 2
Chester, United Kingdom

Does anyone know how many days you are allowed to block out in one calendar year? I may need to use my listed property for relations coming to stay from overseas, but do not want to break the available rules and jeopardise my listing.

Diana1851
Level 2
Hopedale, OH

I use my phone for everything and can't seem to find where to put in a date range to block out multiple months at one time. It's frustrating to do it one day at a time. Someone please help!