Calendar Issues

Tara539
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Calendar Issues

Is anyone else having calendar issues? My calendar is showing dates that can be booked (that are already booked) and dates that can’t be booked (that are available). 
For example, I am currently hosting guests and it shows that the dates are open to book. 
My hosting calendar is up to date; it’s just the booking calendar from the guests perspective that is wrong. 
I have reached out via chat to Airbnb and no one has responded.

Not sure if this is a site wide glitch or just me, but it’s frustrating. It has been 3 days now.

1 Reply 1
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Yes, me too, @Tara539 . I noticed last night when an Inquiring guest kept asking over and over whether we had any August dates available. I kept saying no. Told her, as I tell others, that the only thing to do was to watch the calendar for cancellations. Thought she was having some sort of cabin fever breakdown when every two hours she would ask again. Then I looked at the calendar from the guest perspective and see open dates! The good news is that when you click on them, a small note says "this date is unavailable", but random dates are showing as open. These aren't prep days either. They are booked, bodies-in-the-bed dates.

Hopefully it is a glitch, as you say. It's frustrating for hosts, but it must be even more so for guests!