Calendar Shows Available, but Nothing in Reservations

GTG-BnB0
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Calendar Shows Available, but Nothing in Reservations

Hi, I'm new here. Like very new!

I have a guest offline that is interested to reserve for 2-3 October but couldn't proceed with booking. As I checked my calendar, it seems that it's already reserved by another customer - which is great! But as I checked on my Reservations tab, nothing shows up. How would I know if this guest Zainal (shown in picture) had paid? As can be seen in the picture, it says "Awaiting guest ID", so I'm kinda perplexed. What's my next plan of action?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 12.20.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 12.19.58 PM.png

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@GTG-BnB0  You have Instant Book turned on. "Zainal" has made an Instant Book booking, but hasn't completed his profile. Guests are given 24 hours while Airbnb confirms their information. 

If you are going to use Instant Book, you should check all the requirement options available for that, if you haven't already.

And what do you mean, you have a guest "offline" who wants to book?

Your listing could use some work. You need more photos and better ones. The bedroom photo doesn't even show the bed, and there are no photos of the kitchen at all.

And your listing description is supposed to describe the space guests are booking, not all the local attractions. It's fine to include that info, but that isn't the main purpose of the description field.