Calendar not opening

Jane358
Level 3
Deepdene, Australia

Calendar not opening

When trying to open my calendar on iPhone and iPad the wheel keeps spinning and doesn’t open. This has been going on for several weeks. It means I have to wait till I get home and use the desktop computer. 

10 Replies 10
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Same here.

Jane358
Level 3
Deepdene, Australia

Yesterday the ipad reconnected and today my iphone. I have just update IOS software  11.4.1 ... maybe it was connected?

Karen74
Level 3
Morristown, NJ

Perhaps you need to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.  I had a similar issure with an unrelated app.  Sometimes just a reboot will fis it!    

@Jane358 @Karen74 @Lisa723 this happens a lot also with me.

You don't actually have to uninstall and reinstall the app.

It is enough to force-quit out of the application, and then relaunch it.

That does the same thing as uninstalling and reinstalling it.

@Matthew285 that's true.

Same problem. I regular have to quite the airbnb app on my iphone and then relaunch. Calendar opens OK then but some time later I need to relaunch again.

Has there been any bug fix flagged for this?

I still have the problem. I have just lodged the issue as a question for the upcoming forum. Who know if it will make the cut?

Karen1046
Level 2
Toowoomba, Australia

This happens to me quite a lot as well.

I have the app on my iPhone, I just log out and log back in and it seems to fix the problem.

I’ve been having this problem for some time now.  Sometimes when I relaunch it works again and sometimes it doesn’t.  I have the latest download, so the bug still exists.  Airbnb, please help fix this!!

Justin131
Level 10
Charleston, SC

This has been a consistent & ongoing bug for over a year. I have an iPhonex. Always updated. Calendar has never worked well & always gives spinning ball even when I’ve got 100+ mbps down.

Un-installing & re-installing the app won’t help (I’ve done it many times) AND it’s a big pain in the * because Airbnb doesn’t allow you to opt-out of the guided tutorial that activates on a new instal. It seems never ending & constantly interupting your actions for a week or more trying to stow you every feature you already know how to use.