Calendar notes

Answered!
Sheila368
Level 2
Townsend, TN

Calendar notes

Has anyone else had issues within the past few months of their calendar notes not saving if you block dates in your calendar. I used to be able to block dates and put a note and save. Now I have to block the dates and save, then go back and add the note and save. It used to be a simple process. Any shortcuts I'm missing? 

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sheila368 

I did not experience the issue of dates not blocked or notes not saved on the listing-calender (i use the website, not the app). But yes, it has to be done in two steps, as blocking dates is an "autosave" process and adding a note has a save button attached.

BTW

On the multicalender you can do the operation in one step (block date and add a note, then use "save"  button)

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sheila368 

I did not experience the issue of dates not blocked or notes not saved on the listing-calender (i use the website, not the app). But yes, it has to be done in two steps, as blocking dates is an "autosave" process and adding a note has a save button attached.

BTW

On the multicalender you can do the operation in one step (block date and add a note, then use "save"  button)

Sheila368
Level 2
Townsend, TN

Thank you @Emiel1 

Hilary23
Level 2
Deephaven, MN

YES! I am a super host and I just had this issue because I accidentally double booked due to my notes not saving.  I am furious and have noticed it a lot.  If I am on my app it seems to happen more than on my computer.  (I had donated my cabin to a charity auction winner, thats why it is double booked.) 

Sheila368
Level 2
Townsend, TN

@Hilary23 

I'm like you, I use my app primarily because of my daily schedule. I depend on it to work. Frustrating to say the least when the app has less features when it is needed for convenience. I can't be tied down to a computer. So sorry for your double booking. I've been there too.