Calendar still show not available

Venus5
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Calendar still show not available

Hi! I'm new to hosting and I just posted my home. I noticed that when I searched as a guest and try to book my home, it returns "unavailable for those dates" no matter what dates I entered. I checked my calendar and it clearly says that the calendar is available for everyday three months into the future. Has anyone encountered this issue?

3 Replies 3
Jim-and-Marcia0
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Venus5  I just checked out your listing. You have a lovely home! Your calendar is open for three months and I would have been able to book within those dates. Dates that are grey are not available, that includes past dates and dates too far into the future. When guests book, their dates will also be unavailable for other guests. Nothing to worry about. You are good to go! Also, opening your calendar for up to three months is a good idea as a new host, and you've done that.

Happy Hosting!

Marcia

Hi Marcia! Thank you for your answer. I have contacted Airbnb and found that the reason why my listing appears unavailable is that I'm a new host and it takes 72 hours to verify my listing. At least now only three days are blocked instead of the entire calendar. Nothing to worry about, you are right. Cheers!

Bakthavath0
Level 1
Collierville, TN

I am joining quite a bit after your conversations. I just joined Airbnb. When I try to book some of the listings show completely booked for rest of the year. These hosts are not new to Airbnb. Any thoughts?

Venus, how did you contact Airbnb? I do not see any contact info. Is it because I am a new to Airbnb?