Jazmine19
Level 2
Milverton, United Kingdom

Calender HELP

Hi All,

I would like to program my airbnb calendar for the following:

Arrivals on Mondays for either 4, or 7 nights 
Arrivals on Fridays for 3, or 7 nights
How can I stop people booking on Monday for say 5 or 6 nights as this then messages up another potential week.

I have tried everything and spent hours on the phone to airbnb who don't seem to know how to do it either...

I have seen other calendars set up in this way so hopefully someone know how and can share

Thanks so much  

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jazmine19 Ok its not so easy!

In the rule set you need to 

set Friday as min 3 nights and Monday as min 4 nights

You then need to say guests cannot check in on any day except Monday and Friday

You then need to say guests cannot check out on any day except Monday and Friday

I think this gets you where you want to be

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jazmine19 it is easy. Go to your account and switch on pro tools (available to anyone) There is then a function called rulesets that will allow you to link a check in day with a length of stay and also allow you to block check ins on other days.

Come back if you can't find it.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jazmine19 Ok its not so easy!

In the rule set you need to 

set Friday as min 3 nights and Monday as min 4 nights

You then need to say guests cannot check in on any day except Monday and Friday

You then need to say guests cannot check out on any day except Monday and Friday

I think this gets you where you want to be

Jazmine19
Level 2
Milverton, United Kingdom

Hi Jane and Mike,

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It worked! I honestly cannot thank you enough for your kind help. I have spent hours on the phone to airbnb over this without getting anywhere which has been beyond frustrating. I have been promised four call backs from the 'technical team' to be told this morning that they don't actually have a technical team! I have never heard of 'pro tools' and this was not mentioned to me once from anyone at airbnb they definitely need to employ you...

Thanks again so much