Can Hackers Access My Payment Information?

Frank171
Level 1
Houston, TX

Can Hackers Access My Payment Information?

My account was logged in from various parts of the world China, Chile, and Pakistan, though I'm assuming it was the same person since the login happened at the same date and around the same time (probably through Proxy). But since I didn't have my payment information there I guess my account served of little value. 

However, my girlfriend recently got the same thing this time from Vietnam and she does have the payment information on there and she's worried that they can actually steal her payment information.

So my question is, can they (hackers) get her payment information?

I feel very unsafe knowing how much information we put into Airbnb that hackers might be able to access it. 

2 Replies 2

The information is masked even from someone who is logged in.  They can change that method, so they get paid instead of her, but it's unlikely from the website they will be able to retrieve the entire account number.  If a hacker gets into the server, that's another story.  But they are not going to hack in through the front webservice.  

Proxy servers carry enormous business expansion opportunities and are often mistakenly considered necessary for hackers or to unblock online video content for various streaming sites. Today, proxies are a versatile tool that guarantees not only security but also anonymity online. You can use buy mobile proxy that allow you to perform many tasks without traffic and speed restrictions, bypassing various SP blockages.