Can I add a video to my house page ?

Answered!
David1292
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

Can I add a video to my house page ?

I have a great aerial video of my house - can I add it to my profile ?

1 Best Answer
Luke73
Level 8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi @David1292

You can follow these steps below to know how to add video into Profile:

Step 01: Visit the Airbnb site and login. Click on your name in the top right corner.

Step 02: Select the "edit profile" option from the list.

01.png

Step 03: Click on the "Photos and video" option from the list on the left.

02.png

Step 04: Click on the pink "Record a New Video" option on the bottom right of the new screen.

03.png

Step 05: Click "Allow"and then hit the camera button to begin recording. Record for 30 seconds. Look into the camera and hold it at arm's length while you're saying your thing.

Best,

View Best Answer in original post

32 Replies 32
Luke73
Level 8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi @David1292

You can follow these steps below to know how to add video into Profile:

Step 01: Visit the Airbnb site and login. Click on your name in the top right corner.

Step 02: Select the "edit profile" option from the list.

01.png

Step 03: Click on the "Photos and video" option from the list on the left.

02.png

Step 04: Click on the pink "Record a New Video" option on the bottom right of the new screen.

03.png

Step 05: Click "Allow"and then hit the camera button to begin recording. Record for 30 seconds. Look into the camera and hold it at arm's length while you're saying your thing.

Best,

I have tried what you suggested but there isphoto video option. Only photo. I have a link for o a drone video that was done at my property and want to use it on my page. Please advise. Thanks

Benjamin844
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

This is a nice explanation... about how to do something different. It shouldn't be the accepted answer because it's not what @David1292 asked. He already has a video saved that he wants to upload. He doesn't want to film a new one from his webcam or phone camera. He said it's an *aerial video*. That means it's from a drone.

How can you upload a video you have saved, not a new one, please?

Autumn4
Level 2
San José del Cabo, Mexico

My question exactly.. I also have a drone video that I want to upload..how?

My profile doesn't have the video option under Edit Profile 😞

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great explanation @Luke73!

@David1292, could you please let us know if this was useful? 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Jenni26
Level 1
Taupo, New Zealand

I know I can add a video to my profile but I have a drone flight of both homes I would like to add.  The problem is I have two homes both on Airbnb under my profile, is this possible under the actual property not under the host?

Derek78
Level 1
Philippines

I would also like to add a video. When I click on edit profile there is no photo/ video option. Only photo. 

Stephanie652
Level 1
Bay Islands Department, Honduras

I also do not see the "add a video" only add a photo?

May I mention that home away does allow videos. I love my Airbnb guests much more than home away though so hopefully Airbnb will get with it!

Ken, I completely agree. Amazing what different type of clientale between the two sites. 

Yes, me too. C'mon AirBnb lets catch up with what your customers need

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I have seen listings with videos mixed in with the photos, don't remember where exactly but this was obviously possible for those hosts.

Mindy34
Level 2
Brea, CA

I would also like to be able to post videos. looks like I'm going to have to use Home Away and VRBO to post videos. Unfortunately, Airbnb is losing money to the competition until they fix this. They should at least add this feature for super hosts and Airbnb Plus. For a company that succeeded by providing quality media (photos), you would think they would also understand the importance of providing videos and virtual tours for high-end properties.