Can I add a video to my house page ?

Answered!
David1292
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

Can I add a video to my house page ?

I have a great aerial video of my house - can I add it to my profile ?

1 Best Answer
Luke73
Level 8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi @David1292

You can follow these steps below to know how to add video into Profile:

Step 01: Visit the Airbnb site and login. Click on your name in the top right corner.

Step 02: Select the "edit profile" option from the list.

01.png

Step 03: Click on the "Photos and video" option from the list on the left.

02.png

Step 04: Click on the pink "Record a New Video" option on the bottom right of the new screen.

03.png

Step 05: Click "Allow"and then hit the camera button to begin recording. Record for 30 seconds. Look into the camera and hold it at arm's length while you're saying your thing.

Best,

View Best Answer in original post

32 Replies 32

I completely agree Brea. Actually I am tryting to find a solution. Will let you know if I will manage it.

Martin959
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Wondering if the real reason AirBNB doesn't allow YouTube video embeds is due to them not wanting people "following the links" and booking locations outside of their website? It's not a big deal to copy & paste a link so the technical part is a non-issue...

Is the option to upload video no longer available (2/25/2019)?   

The only option I see is "Photos".  See image below: 

option.PNG

Kathy6
Level 2
Cary, NC

Hi,  My home was recently featured on our local news show, The Tar Heel Traveler.  It is about 4 minutes long.  Can it be posted with my listing./

hello

William369
Level 1
Bremen, DE

@Airbnb, not being able to add videos really sucks. Pride goes before a fall.

@Airbnb, just want to get an update on this. Still this feature is not available?

Hello, Airbnb. It's time to let us add video. 

I agree.  It's embarrassing that a tech company won't allow the upload of videos in this day and age.

Philip2201
Level 1
North Curl Curl, Australia

We down under would welcome the video option to market our property  - imagine all this additional revenue for Airbnb due to attractive and informative videos.

Mark59
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

very quiet from the Airbnb side... sadly

The benefits are thousandfold. Guests ask for a tour or viewing. In times like this (pandemic/covid-19), it is just so easy to upload a video tour and not have to bother current guests/tenants as well as me as a host not having to get close to multiple potential guests. Let alone the inconvenience of having to drive to the property and the time. ALSO, for Airbnb's benefit, having a video on there will avoid me having side-conversations with the potential guest in person. just my 2 cents @Airbnb 

Vit979
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi,

any update on video embed to Airbnb listing or even uploading it with photos ???!!!  Connection with YouTube video would be great update....

thanks!

Vit

Libby107
Level 1
Springwood, Australia

Just following up on this...

What would happen if you posted a link to YouTube or the like in one of your images? Can AirBnB remove it?

Libby

@Libby107  I should think they can remove or block anythung they want to. But why not try it and find out?

I can't remember exactly what happens, but it does not work.