Can I delete cancelled/historic trips?

Catherine156
Level 7
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Can I delete cancelled/historic trips?

Hi, can i remove my canclled or historic trips from my profile? 

45 Replies 45
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

No

Iván13
Level 3
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Most unhelpful reply ever.

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The whole point is that people see the bigger picture....think of it, would you be happy if guests were allowed to removed history?

I agree with Gerry And Rashid, but why do they show the history publicly?

It should be shown only to host with whom I get in touch. My previous trips are sensitive information. It shouldn't be available to anybody

Péter3
Level 5
Eindhoven, Netherlands

I +1 this, would be super helpful if I can delete trips from the past. Or if there would be a way to hide them, that would also do it.

If I am browsing the internet, I can delete the history. If I stay somewhere with AirBnB, why can't I do the same?

Make this feature available and carry on providing a great service.

Cheers,

Peter

Laurence173
Level 5
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

I would like to have that feature too, my ex invited me to a trip that I never joined in the first place.

At least let us hide the unwanted past trips.

Thanks.

This made me laugh (not nastily I hasten to add). My ex and I planned a trip that he then went on with his new partner! I'm reminded of it every time I log in to the page. 

I'm asking for the facility to 'hide' trips - not delete or remove for the sake of comments.

Daniel740
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

+1 I want this feature too.

Samantha151
Level 1
Solana Beach, CA

Is it still not possible to delete or hide a past trip?

Daniel817
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

This needs to be a feature. I've been (or my email has) tagged in a random trip, by some random user. There's now a review of the trip (in portugees, no less), that I have no part in. Fix it please.

Edwin45
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

I called the call center (855-424-7262) and they said this is not available. I, like some of you, had previously scheduled with an ex and want to have that info hidden or removed. I presented to them that it's awkward to have this previous info/history visible to my partner (with whom I hope to be forever) and they still said that this wish cannot be granted. Bummer!

Set up a new account.

David

A new email is needed everytime

It'd be great if you could just hide it to anyone who's not involved in hosting you or being hosted by you... I really don't like just anyone being able to see where I'm going, where I've been and with whom for security reasons. Make the feature available only to block the rest of the people from seeing your trip history if they are not concerned in an airbnb deal with you and they haven't asked for permission.

They would be able to see your reviews if they happend to be interested in renting a place where you've been before, but they can't find that place through your profile because they can't access your trip history unless you allow it. I think this would solve many of this conversation's participants' issues with the platform, including mine, without affecting Airbnb's functionalities.