Can I have my listing in a second language?

Answered!
Diana101
Level 2
Portugal

Can I have my listing in a second language?

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me whether it is possible to have my listing in a second language?

My listing is in English (house rules, description, etc.), but I just had a Spanish guest emailing me as she doesn't understand English, so I ended up having to translate the whole thing in a message.

It would be helpful if I could have my listing in a second language, in the same way LinkedIn has that option.

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Yes, and it is easy. Go to "Your Listing" then to "Calendar and More" then to "Description". At the top of that page it offers "Add a Language". Just add the language you want, and you will only have to do the translating once. 

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
C-C0
Level 10
Memphis, TN

Yeah. Just say it in Spanish also.
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Yes, and it is easy. Go to "Your Listing" then to "Calendar and More" then to "Description". At the top of that page it offers "Add a Language". Just add the language you want, and you will only have to do the translating once. 

I wish I had seen this earlier.... I first wrote my new listing in English, then translated everything to Dutch, only to find my English version is now gone. Guess I'll start again, sigh.....

Actually, I just tried to find 'Add a language', and can't find it anywhere. Does anybody have an idea how to get your listing in more than one language?

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

You can add as many languages as you know. If it's a language you are not familiar with to please a guest, what are you going to do when they come and you want to explain everything and house rules to them?...

Carl-Erik0
Level 7
Oslo, Norway

You can have the listing translated, but the feature to translate house rules is missing (vote for it here).

David763
Level 1
Valencia, ES

Hi listing is in 2 languages. I want to delete one, how do i do that. thanks