Can I offer tickets to my guests?

Answered!

Can I offer tickets to my guests?

Hey. I'm thinking of offering the tickets to tourist attractions, football matches etc to my guests. Can I put this info in the description or it is against the rules? And if any host has this experience of saling tickets - please share.

Thanks in advance,

Vasilii.

1 Best Answer

@Vasilii0 I don't think it is against the rules to sell things to the guest outside of Airbnb, as long as those things are not related to the stay itself.

For example: it would be wrong to charge the guest outside the Airbnb system for a security deposit, room cleaning services, or linens.

However, it should be just fine to offer bike rentals, souvenirs, books, tickets to local attractions, and the like because they are unrelated to the business of providing accommodations.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

@Vasilii0 I don't think it is against the rules to sell things to the guest outside of Airbnb, as long as those things are not related to the stay itself.

For example: it would be wrong to charge the guest outside the Airbnb system for a security deposit, room cleaning services, or linens.

However, it should be just fine to offer bike rentals, souvenirs, books, tickets to local attractions, and the like because they are unrelated to the business of providing accommodations.

Thanks, Matthew!