Can I rent both bedrooms out per booking?

Can I rent both bedrooms out per booking?

I am new to air bnb and have had a couple of inquiries about whether guests can rent out both bedrooms in my house, which would end up been the whole house. I have replied and told them it would be the cost of the room again for another bedroom, but I cant find a way to change it on the pricing.

Is it possible to do this OR do I have to stick to one or the other, eg rent whole house out or just one room? If it is just one room, then would I need to create a new listing to list the second bedroom I can offer?

Many thanks,

Kelly

2 Replies 2
Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

Hi Kelly,

It sounds to me like you want to have 2 listings. 1 for a single room and 1 for the entire place.   This is pretty easy, contact Airbnb and ask them to duplicate your existing listing and then you can update it with some photos and suitable info to suit.

Then it's just a case of handling the calendar juggling so you don't get bookings crossing over.

Just be wary that there is a considerable different to airbnbing a spare room to your whole home and how people treat it. Do your homework and over communicate are my two big recommendations.

Cheers,

Paul

---

If someone provides a useful response send with a thumbs up!

Useful Links to Check Out:

Co-Organiser of Melbourne's Finest... Hosts too! 🙂

Rosalie-And-Kevin0
Level 2
Hamilton, New Zealand

I have the problem where I have a booking for 2. Gathered them to be a couple as it was booked for two,  but they wanted  2nd bedroom. ( they are a couple) I have had to list other 2 single rooms as a separate  listing in the event I get another booking it then changes to a shared guest bathroom. Which is not how I would like the listing to appear.  It is our family home operating as a B&B.  One double bedroom and 2 single bed rooms.