Can I turn off text notifications for just 1 of my 3 listings? It's a listing that I co-host for.

Sarah316
Level 2
Austin, TX

Can I turn off text notifications for just 1 of my 3 listings? It's a listing that I co-host for.

I was co-hosting a property for someone while they were traveling but now that they're back in town, I am only providing my cleaning services. Is there a way to turn off text notifications just for that specific listing so that I'm not notified every time she messages a guest or they message her? I still want to receieve notifications for my other properties. Thank you!

11 Replies 11
Jeff229
Level 1
New York, NY

I am in the same situation and I am very curious to know if there is a way to do this.

Thank you!

SOLVED! Go to your listing, click the "co-host" tab, and then click "notifications" and then un-check "receive listing notifications"

Hope this helps! It certainly did for me 🙂

Nicki12
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Jeff

I tried this but don't have a "Notications" section to be able to uncheck anything. : (

Jeff, thank you! This has been driving me nuts.
Nicki12
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

How do I turn off my co-hosts notifications temporarily ? I only need her help when I'm out of town ...

Tim2993
Level 1
Plymouth, United Kingdom

I’m assuming this must only be on the computer? I have looked on the Phone app and there doesn’t seem to be a co-host tab

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Tim2993  I hope you are well.

On the app you need to go into the listing via the menu tab>booking settings>management>co-hosts

Click on your profile as it appears there, and then you have the option to turn off notifications.

But you can't select to turn off notifications only for certain listings.. Or maybeI don't see it? 

Trago0
Level 2
Templeton, CA

Turning off notifications for a property does not stop messages from "pushing" to your phone.  It only stops the notifications for bookings and such.

Tim2993
Level 1
Plymouth, United Kingdom

i also find that when i receive a notification to provide a review for a guest it doesnt say which property the review is applying to so i dont know whether to start giving the review because it might be for one of the properties I am cohosting rather than my own property. i have switched off notifications for my cohosting properties but they just keep coming its really frustrating 😞

Daniela-Lisa0
Level 1
Milan, Italy

This is something AIRBNB developpers have to fix it, it's very annoying.