Can a guest that I have reported leave a review?

Can a guest that I have reported leave a review?

Hello Community,

I am a Host for a couple of years. I had an incident with a guest that opened up a room that I had with a lock and they did a couple of dmages like cloging the toilet, destroying blankets and towels. Anywys to make the long story short I reported the guest right away to Airbnb, and I asked 500 Euros for the damages which the guest did not agree to pay and I escaleted to airbnb with pictures receipts and so on. But I want to ask you this after all that does Airbnb allow the guest to write a review? Please advice. Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@George142  Unless Air BNB removes the guest profile, the guest will be able to leave a review.  Your damage claim does not automatically result in the guest profile being removed.  I suggest you use the flag under the profile to report the inappropriate behavior of going into locked space.  Also, give the guest a thumbs down review so the guest would not be able to use IB if a host requires positive reviews.  Probably you would get a negative review and your response should be short and professional with little detail.  Just respond that unfortunately the guest did not demonstrate an ability to participate in the shared living economy due to disrespect of rules and space.

Thank you @Linda108 it was you said was very helpful I really appriciate it.